Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Angry Lady Quick Write

Another selection of our five minute quick writes.
Be prepared to be entertained.....

I’m an old lady.  I am, but I love smashing water with ice on the top and I love smashing windows that are glass.  Well my stick’s handy.  Do you think so?  - Jenaya



An old lady on the loose... No don’t hit me old lady.  You’re waving your walking stick like you’re hitting a pinata. Oh dear.  What will I do now?   - George


“You little rascal I’m going to get you even if it’s the last thing I do.”
“That’s it great grandma keep doing what you’re doing.”
“I thought I taught you better than that.”
“And CUT.  Nice work Grandma.  You were great.”
“Thank you very much.”   - Alex


‘What?  Ahhh no way’ I thought.  ‘I’m not supposed to be a weapon.  I’m a walking stick for old people’.
“Grrrr, I’ll get you young man,” Mrs Anderson (my owner) growled to a little boy who had been pushed into her garden.  You see Mrs Anderson had been waving me around alot lately, just at any person who touched one stone of hers.  When she gently put me down she hobbled towards the house like any old lady.   – Rylee


“Heeya” I shout as the old lady swings me at the robber.  The robber screams.  The lady shouts “Police! Police!”  Suddenly, whack, the lady whacked me at the robber and the robber falls to the ground.  - Toby
Ahhh the lady is chasing me.  She is about to hit me.  “Stop, stop, do not hit me please.  You are a so grumpy Grandma. I would not want to be your grandchild.”  - Lucy S


“AHHH!” the little boy screamed as I raised my bommy knocker (walking stick).  My pink dress flopped around like a pancake.  I screwed up my face and looked angry.  The boy flipped a lighter out of his pocket and set my garden on fire.  “AARRGG!”  I whacked him on the head with my walking stick.  – Mac

No, don’t raise me in the air.  Put me down.  I spew as I get swung round and round.  My blood stops from where this psycho lady grips on to me like I’m food.  Smash!  I’m dead.  I hit the ground.  Help, help.  No I’m gone.  – William
“No way.  Do you talk to your mother with that mouth?  Well you ain’t talkin to me with that mouth.  I may be old and you may think I’m slow but you haven’t seen the bad side of me” (as I raise my stick up).  Bang.  I swing my walking stick up and back down like a golf club.  I don’t expect to see that young man again!!!  - Lucy W

Ahhh!  What are you doing to me?  Are you trying to bust me in half or are you whacking me on something really hard?  SNAP!  I break.  I say to myself, ‘Well that’s the end of my life’ and after a few minutes I get thrown on the fire.  – Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment